WE HELP YOU LIVE YOUR AUSTRALIA DREAM
Australia is a popular destination of migrants from all over the world owing to its migration friendly policies and the range of attractive opportunities on offer be it in terms excellent career growth, quality of life , health care ,education or great recreation spots.
- The country is divided politically into six States and two Territories namely New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, and Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
- CAPTITAL– Canberra.
- MAIN CITIES – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin.
- CLIMATE – relatively warm, summers tend to be hotter and more humid in the north and winters are usually colder.
- POPULATION INDEX -21,575,341.
- LANGUAGE– English, aboriginal languages.
- INTERNATIONAL DIALLING CODE -61.
- CURRENCY– Australian Dollar. AUD $
- LIVING COST– 18,000 AUD per year.
Covering approximately 9.6 million square kilometres, Australia is the world’s sixth- largest country, with a population of 24 million. In the last 50 years, over 5 million people from nearly 200 countries have migrated to Australia. 40% of these migrants are from Asia.
The official language of Australia is English and the capital city is Canberra (ACT). Sydney and Melbourne are the largest and second-largest metropolis. Melbourne has been chosen as one of the “World’s Most Livable Cities” for many years, and 3 Australian cities are currently in the top 10. Its high quality of life makes Australia a popular destination country for immigrants.
Australia is one of the earliest countries to have implemented social welfare, a social security system established in 1910. It has one of the world’s best social welfare system. New immigrants can have free medical care and free public education, in addition to various subsidies and tax incentives. At present, a complete welfare system has been implemented nationwide, offering a wide variety of benefits throughout Australia.
Australian social welfare fund mainly includes:
Any family with children could apply for 50-300AUD per person every two weeks, depending on the child’s age, number of children and family’s total income and property.
Those aged 65 and above can get a pension along with subsidized medication and other health care benefits, with the amount depending on their personal income and assets. Other support includes reduced costs for public transportation fares, local taxes, electricity costs and vehicle registration fees.
New-born Babies Care
After giving birth to a child, mother can get a delivery subsidy of 950 AUD to assist with the cost of raising a child.
The constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia states that primary, secondary schools and colleges are under the charge of the state and territory’s department of education. Universities are funded and run by the federal government. Public schools are free for Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Medicare is a national program that provides health insurance in Australia. A majority of new immigrants can immediately enjoy free medical services. Patients of Medicare are entitled to free treatment in public hospitals. As soon as you arrive in Australia, you should register at the nearest Medicare office. Remember to bring your passport and visa approval letter to prove that you are an Australia Permanent Resident. The Government will pay for the cost of the patient’s physician visits, surgeries in public hospitals and inpatient services including medication and day care.
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION CATEGORIES
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189: Subclass 189 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa and under this subclass, you can work anywhere in Australia.
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190: Subclass 190 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa under a particular State nomination. You may need to work in that particular State initially.
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485): This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It lets you work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies
- Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa: Subclass 476 is an 18 months visa for recent engineering graduates from selected Universities. IELTS only 6.0 is required.
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Provisional Subclass 489: This is a 4-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government.
Benefits of Permanent Resident Visa:
- PR holder can indefinitely stay in Australia along with immediate dependants
- Free Medicals
- Free education for children
- PR holder can buy property in Australia
- After a prescribed period of continuous stay, PR holder can apply for Citizenship.
How do we help?
- Interpret the Australian Immigration laws to the best advantage of the Client
- Evaluate Eligibility & Suitability in accordance with the relevant laws of Australia.
- Provide advice and assistance relating to documentation required to support the application.
- Scrutinize each document to ensure it meets the Australian requirements and standards.
- Review, verify and draft necessary documents to be submitted as per the Australian standards.
- Provide secretarial expertise to prepare application as per Australian standards and requirements.
- Send/Submit relevant applications to the respective authorities.
- Assist the Client to comply with any request made by the Department or review body
- Follow up with the Department of Immigration with regard to the progress of your application
Why PREMIER CONSULTANTS is the ideal partner to facilitate your Australia Migration?
- Team with over 10 years of Australian migration experience
- Associate of registered MARA agent
- Expert counselors to identify whether you qualify for migration
- Qualified and dedicated attorneys with vast experience who are update with migration regulations, case law and policy
- Initial free skill assessment service to find out eligibility for a Australian visa
- 100% transparent process
- Excellent success rate in providing Australian PR
- Personalized, in-depth assessment procedures
- Ongoing support and assistance from start to finish
- Peace of mind & value for money guaranteed